Stand against the #AmharaGenocide by tweeting the links below
1. Yesterday, #OLF terrorists killed 186 civilians of ethnic #Amhara origin in #Wollega. This number includes 72 young children. It is no longer safe to be Amhara in #Ethiopia. Will you speak up & help us #StopAmharaGenocide?
2. ⚠️Take part in the Twitter campaign today by using "#StopAmharaGenocide". It has already started! Stand up for the innocent Amhara victims by raising awareness. Make your way through the tweets uploaded on ➡️ https://www.amhara.net/twitter-campaign
4. We cannot stay quiet when tens of thousands of #Amhara|s are being killed across #Ethiopia in this #AmharaGenocide. Stand up for your brothers and sisters and fight to #StopAmharaGenocide in Oromia and Metekel.
5. 🩸The world has already forgotten about the 1,600+ ethnic #Amhara|s killed in the #MaikadraMassacre. But we have not and continue to fight against the #AmharaGenocide. Will you join our fight for the people? #StopAmharaGenocide
6. ⚠️March 31: 186 civilians of ethnic #Amhara origin were massacred in Wollega, Oromia. 72 were children. This is an ongoing #AmharaGenocide. We can’t ignore it anymore. When will the gov’t take action? Save our people! @AbiyAhmedAli @MoP_Ethiopia
9. Just days after @AJStream & @FemiOke gave terrorist OLF commander Jaal "Bin Laden" Marroo a platform, 186 innocent Amharas were killed in Wollega, western Oromia. This is an #AmharaGenocide. You should be ashamed. #StopAmharaGenocide
11. OLA/OLF terrorists are training thousands of killers to carry out the ongoing #AmharaGenocide and completely cleanse Amharas out of Oromia. We have to #StopAmharaGenocide before they kill even more.
13. ⚠️As if killing our people wasn't enough, OLA terrorists & their supporters are now burning emergency food stores for those displaced by the violence. Speak up for us @RT_com @cgtnafrica @anadoluagency #StopAmharaGenocide pic.twitter.com/T7D788S7uq
14. The Oromia Regional State President @ShimelisAbdisa is yet to comment while thousands are massacred by the OLA in his region due to their ethnicity. We need everyone to call on him to condemn these attacks! #StopAmharaGenocide
15. Well @PMEthiopia @AbiyAhmedAli finally released a statement on #AmharaGenocide but failed to mention that the victims were targeted just for being Amhara. Please acknowledge the ethnic-based targeting of victims & release the statement in English! #StopAmharaGenocide.